Friday, October 19, 2012

Always asking; trying to be honest.

Hi friends,
I have a LOT of insecurity around blogging and feeling like I have a voice, or that another voice is even needed. However, this article linked below again brings me caution. I'm asking the Lord to keep my words helpful to you, honest from me, and honoring to Him. Thanks for walking this tightrope of life with me.
Her.meneutics: Sooo Grateful for My Awesome Hubbie and Life!

If you have more time, enjoy Psalm 16 with me today. God is so very kind in my dusty life. I long to be as tender toward His generosity as David was. I miss it so often. May we pay attention today to His goodness in every moment.

2 comments:

Forty and Flying Free!

Celebrating life being different for our daughters at 40 than it was for many of us. My oldest daughter turned 40 this week. At one point in...